Vow Renewal

This chapel is more beautiful than even I thought it could be. Every time I come up the long driveway, I see a bride an groom in my thoughts as they are saying their vows inside. I realized that my husband, Dennis (whom I love dearly) and I created a place where love has come full circle and memories are made for a lifetime.
Welcome to Skylight Chapel and Events llc


Marriage Licenses information

Marriage License information for
Greenville County South Carolina

The Greenville County office is located on
University Ridge in the County Square Building.
The entrance is to the right of the square with it's own outside door leading into the office.

It takes 24 hours once you fill out the form to receive your license. You both have to be present to sign the original application, but only one has to pick it up. Don't forget to take the important documents like your birth certificate, drivers licenses/passport, and other identification that you may need. The current fee is $45 for current residents
of Greenville County. In State but out
of Greenville County, the fee is $75.00. The fee for out of State Residents is $95.00. This information is for Greenville County of SC only. Other counties will have their own fees. As long as your obtain a SC marriage licenses, you may marry at Skylight Chapel. Please note that cost may vary and change from County to County within the State. 

A Notary Public for the State of SC can
perform a ceremony if the license is obtained
within the state of South Carolina. A Notary
Public can not perform a ceremony outside the
state of SC.

We will be adding Spartanburg information
in the near future.

Please call Yvette at (864) 271-8999 or
(864) 617-7446
Email us: yvette@dennisandyvette.com

Most common questions about
marriage licenses for a South Carolina Wedding.

Where do I get my marriage licenses for Greenville County SC?
Where do I get my marriage licenses for Spartanburg County SC?
What is the cost of a marriage license in Greenville County SC?
What is the cost of a marriage license in Spartanburg County SC?
How far in advance do I need to get a marriage license SC?
Can a Notary Public perform the ceremony?
Find the answers to the questions here.

Skylight Chapel is proud to be a member of
The Upstate Bridal Association and known
as a professional company with a high and ethical
standards. Our clients are important to us!

Additional information about a place to wed
We have a notary public to perform all ceremonies. We can do this in Anderson, Greenville, or anywhere within the upstate of SC South Carolina. You may have come here looking for a Justice of the Peace, but in SC, a Notary is authorized to perform the ceremony. In other states, a Justice of the Peace may be used. A Notary Public is used for all ceremonies in Greenville County at a Place 2 wed.com.
If you are searching for small ceremony sites, small wedding sites, small wedding chapels, or wedding chapels in south carolina, or in sc of greenville, anderson, greer, taylors, travelers rest, easley,simpsonville, mauldin, or spartanburg, you may want to give us a call. You can have a very intimate ceremony with a place to get married in Greenville, and Anderson. The notary will perform the ceremony after you get the marriage licenses. You must have a marriage licenses Greenville South Carolina issued in order to get married. If we marry you, we will sign the marriage license that you get from the court house. You must go to the court house to get the marriage license in SC. A marriage license may be obtained in Greenville, Anderson, Spartanburg. A notary public can perform the ceremony in Greenville SC marriage license. Simple weddings can be performed by a Notary. Notaries can perform ceremonies if you have a marriage license. Notaries are sometimes on call to do your ceremony. Notaries Greenville SC, Notaries Anderson SC can do your wedding ceremony. We have sample vows for you to choose from. A place to have weddings, wedding places, wedding ceremonies, wedding ceremony locations, wedding chapels, chapel for small weddings, small wedding chapel in SC, small ceremony sites, small wedding chapel greenville sc, Notary Public Anderson SC, Notary Public Greenville SC, Notary Public south  carolina, notary public simpsonville, greer, aplace2wed.com, a place to wed, APlace2wed.com, A Place to Wed. small ceremony sites. We provide small intimate ceremonies. No matter how large or little your ceremony may be, the skylight chapel will be perfect for even the most intimate affair. Greenville SC, Anderson, SC, Easley, SC, Simpsonville SC, Greer SC, Taylors SC, Clemson SC, Spartanburg SC and all surrounding areas with the Upstate of South Carolina will make a perfect location for your wedding. Skylight Chapel and Events is available for weekend and weekday weddings. Just of the peace are known as notary public, but people still search for the Justice of the Peace in Greenville SC.